Free medical illustrations under Creative Commons License
Insufficiency, aortic valve, occlusion, endocarditis, sail, occlusion, opening, aortic valve insufficiency
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
llustration of insufficiency of the aortic valve, i.e. the inability of the valve to close. This causes part of the blood to flow out of the aorta back into the left ventricle, which places an excessive burden on the left half of the heart. This is caused by endocarditis, i.e. inflammation of the inner skin of the heart. After the inflammation has subsided, the leaflets of the flap may have shrunk so much that a closure is no longer possible and a triangular opening remains.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required