Free medical illustrations
aortic valve - moderately severe stenosis
Moderately severe aortic valve stenosis
Aortic valve stenosis, aortic valve stenosis severity agent, fusion, commissures, aortic valve, cranial, Valvula semilunaris dextra, Valvula semilunaris sinistra, Valvula semilunaris septal, aorta, artery, coronary artery, arteria coronaria Sinestra, coronary arteries, aortic root, bulb aortae
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a moderate stenosis of the aortic valve caused by rheumatic fever. Merger of a commissur with the beginning of the merger of the other flaps. This prevents the outflow of blood from the ventricle into the aorta (stenosis).
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required