Free medical illustrations under Creative Commons License
stenosing laryngotracheitis, laryngitis subglottica, pseudo croup, pseudocroup, viral infection, upper respiratory tract, babies, infants, infection, mucous membrane, vocal cords, constriction, False croup, airways, laryngotracheobronchitis
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a subglottic laryngitis (false croup). The subglottic laryngitis is caused by a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract and mainly affects babies and infants. The graph shows the mucosa below the vocal chords inflamed by the infection, which leads to a narrowing of the airways.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required