Free medical illustrations
stenosing laryngotracheitis, laryngitis subglottica, pseudo croup, pseudocroup, viral infection, upper respiratory tract, babies, infants, infection, mucous membrane, vocal cords, constriction, False croup, airways, laryngotracheobronchitis
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a subglottic laryngitis (false croup). The subglottic laryngitis is caused by a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract and mainly affects babies and infants. The graph shows the mucosa below the vocal chords inflamed by the infection, which leads to a narrowing of the airways.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required