Free medical illustrations
Megaesophagus - esophageal achalasia
Megaesophagus - Esophageal achalasia
Illustration, megaesophagus, achalasia stomach, Esophageal achalasia, esophagus, frontal plane, malfunction, esophageal sphincter, lost ability to contract, dilated, dilated, esophageal sphincter
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a megaesophagus caused by achalasia. Stomach and esophagus are cut in frontal plane in the image. The esophagus has lost its ability to contract due to the malfunction of the esophageal sphincter and is dilated.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required