Free medical illustrations
Illustration, narrowing, gastric exit, pyloric stenosis, gatekeeper narrowing, pylorus, gastric porter, (gastric porter cramp, pyloric myo hypertrophy, gastric duodenum
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a narrowing of the pylorus (pyloric stenosis, narrowing of the gatekeeper). The pylorus (gastric porter) cramps and cannot open (gastric porter cramp, pyloric myohypertrophy). Over time, this causes the muscle to thicken. As a result, food cannot get from the stomach to the duodenum.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required