Free medical illustrations
Illustration, vocal cord edema, Reinke's edema, edema, graphic, glassy, lobular, swelling, vocal folds, Reinke's space, gap, dysphonia, voice disorder
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a vocal cord edema (Reinke edema). The figure shows vitreous and lobular swelling of the vocal folds, which protrude into the Reinke space (gap between epithelium and the underlying connective tissue) and may cause dysphonia (voice disorder).
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required