Free medical illustrations
Illustration, Riedel's thyroiditis, fibrosis, stone-hard, woody, thyroid gland, hardened, inflammation, inflammation of the thyroid gland, sclerosis
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of Riedel's thyroiditis. In this thyroid disorder the normal thyroid parenchyma is replacemed by a dense fibrosis that invades adjacent structures and extends beyond the thyroid capsule. The thyroid gland is stone-hard (woody) and fixed to adjacent structures.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required