Free medical illustrations
Illustration, AMPA receptor, AMPAR, quisqualate receptor, glutamate receptors
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of an AMPA receptor (a-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid receptor). These receptors belong to the glutamate receptors and are the most common neurotransmitter receptors in the central nervous system. The upper part of the receptor is located extracellularly and recognizes and binds glutamate. The lower part is located in the membrane and forms a channel after binding glutamate, through which ions pass through the membrane. - This illustration is based on structural data from Sobolevsky, A.I., Rosconi, M.P., Gouaux, E.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can acquire a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required