Free medical illustrations
Anthrax - lethal factor - dark
Anthrax - lethal factor - dark background
illustration, lethal factor, Bacillus anthracis, surface model, ribbon model, protein, pathogenesis, anthrax, four domains, dark background
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of the lethal factor of "Bacillus anthracis" as a surface model with indicated ribbon model on dark background. This protein that is crucial for the pathogenesis of anthrax by inhibiting necessary signaling pathways. The protease consists of four domains.Image based on structural data from Pannifer, A.D., Wong, T.Y., Schwarzenbacher, R., Renatus, M., Petosa, C., Collier, R.J., Bienkowska, J., Lacy, D.B., Park, S., Leppla, S.H., Hanna, P., Liddington, R.C.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required