Free medical illustrations
Blastocyst - white
Blastocyst in sectional view - white
free, illustration, creative commons, Blastocyst, germinal bladder, blastocyst, embryoblast, trophoblast, blastocyst cavity, zona pellucida
creative commons CC BY-ND 4.0
Free illustration of a blastocyst in section view on white background. Approximately three to four days after fertilization, the blastocyst cavity is formed. The outer wall of the blastocyst is enclosed by the zona pellucida, the original envelope of the oocyte. The outer layer of the blastocyst consists of a single layer of cells (trophoblasts) which unite together with the maternal tissue to form the placenta. Over time, the original embryoblasts develop into a simple endoderm at the inner area, which becomes the yolk sac.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required