Free medical illustrations
Insulin hormone - dark
Insulin - dark
Free, illustration, insulin, hormone, surface model , ribbon diagram, dark background, ß-cells, islets of Langerhans, pancreas, stimulate, absorb, glucose, lowers, blood glucose level, Creative commons
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of an insulin hormone as a glass surface model with underlying deeper ribbon diagram on a dark background. Insulin is a hormone produced in the ß-cells of the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas. When insulin is secreted, the cells of the body are stimulated to absorb glucose from the blood, which lowers blood glucose levels.This illustration is based on structural data from Hua, Q.X., Gozani, S.N., Chance, R.E., Hoffmann, J.A., Frank, B.H., Weiss, M.A.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required