Free medical illustrations
Leptin hormone - dark
Leptin - dark
free, illustration, leptin, proteohormone, surface model, ribbon model, dark background, fat cells, enterocytes, small intestine, regulates, energy balance, obesity, impaired satiety, structural data, Creative commons
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of a leptin proteohormone as a glass surface model with indicated deeper ribbon model on dark background. Leptin is produced mainly by fat cells and enterocytes in the small intestine and regulates energy balance by inhibiting the feeling of hunger. In obesity, sensitivity to leptin is inhibited, resulting in an impaired feeling of satiety.Illustration based on structural data from Zhang, F., Beals, J.M., Briggs, S.L., Clawson, D.K., Wery, J.-P., Schevitz, R.W.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required