Free medical illustrations
PD-1 binds to PD-L2 - dark
PD-L binds to PD-L2 - dark
free, illustration, binding, surface protein, PD-L2, PD-1, surface model, ribbon model, dark background, programmed cell death 1 ligand 2, inhibition, immune response, surface, T cells, regulatory cells, present, antigens, structural data, Creative commons
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of the binding of the surface protein PD-L2 to PD-1 as a surface model with indicated ribbon model on a dark background. Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2 is involved in the negative regulation of the adaptive immune response together with the receptor PD-1. PD-1 (red) is found on the surface of T cells and interacts with the ligand protein PD-L2 which is found on the surface of regulatory cells, such as the cells that present antigens from invaders.Illustration based on structural data from Yan, Q., Lazar-Molnar, E., Cao, E., Ramagopal, U.A., Toro, R., Nathenson, S.G., Almo, S.C.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required