Free medical illustrations
free, Illustration, ribosome, surface model , ribbon model, white background, macromolecular, complex, cytoplasm, cells, production, protein, translate , nucleotide sequence, mRNA, amino acid sequence, polypeptide chain, Palade granules, structural data, Creative commons
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a ribosome as a surface model with indicated ribbon model on a white background. Ribosomes are macromolecular complexes in the cytoplasm of cells where proteins are produced. Ribosomes translate the nucleotide sequence of an mRNA into the amino acid sequence of the polypeptide chain of a protein.Illustration based on structural data from Voorhees, R.M., Weixlbaumer, A., Loakes, D., Kelley, A.C., Ramakrishnan, V.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required