Here you will find a number of preliminary questions whose answers will help us in assessing a request.
Are you interested in a medical animation? In order to assess your inquiry as accurately as possible, we can find below a list of the information we often need for a planned illustration. Not all questions have to be answered in advance, but the more information available, the better our assessment.
Planning an animation project
- approximate length of the planned movie?
- Target audience of the film?
- Which optics and which style is desired? Here pictures and links to video etc. help us to get an impression.
- Are there any templates on which we can orientate ourselves eg in anatomy and presentation of the disease?
- An important point in the assessment of a planned production is the specific content. Are information available, such as a similar production or a textual description of the contents of the film?
- Are subtitles used or a speaker? Are the voice recordings delivered or are they part of the request?
In how many languages should the final film be available?
For what resolution should the movie be created (eg Full-HD) and which file formats should be delivered?
Are CAD data or photos of tools or devices shown available?
If some of the issues are still unclear at this stage, at least a cost and time estimate can often be made.