Free medical illustrations
Atrial septal defect
Vorhofseptumdefekt (ASD) - Ostium-secundum-Defekt
Heart, atrial septal defect, ASD, ostium secundum defect, hole, cardiac septum, atrium, atrium, two-chamber view
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of an atrial septal defect (ASD) in the form of an ostium secundum defect. The left part of the heart has been removed to allow a view of the opening in the cardiac septum (septum) of the atrium.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required