Free medical illustrations
Ventricular septal defect
Heart, ventricular septal defect, VSD, hole, cardiac septum, ventricle, two-chamber view
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a ventricular septal defect (VSD) from the left. The left part of the heart was removed to allow a view of the opening in the cardiac septum (septum). With this congenital heart defect, there is an opening between the two ventricles. Surgical intervention is necessary for larger defects.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required