Free medical illustrations
Ventricular septal defect
Heart, ventricular septal defect, VSD, hole, cardiac septum, ventricle, two-chamber view
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a ventricular septal defect (VSD) from the left. The left part of the heart was removed to allow a view of the opening in the cardiac septum (septum). With this congenital heart defect, there is an opening between the two ventricles. Surgical intervention is necessary for larger defects.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required