Free medical illustrations
Aortic valve insufficiency + stenosis
Aortic valve insufficiency stenosis
Aortic valve insufficiency, aortic valve stenosis, stenosis, insufficiency, aortic valve, Moderate stenosis, fusion commissures reflux, aortic valve, cranial, Valvula semilunaris dextra, Valvula semilunaris sinistra, Valvula semilunaris septal, aorta, artery, coronary artery, arteria coronaria Sinestra, coronary arteries, aortic root, Bulbus aortae
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of a stenosis and insufficiency of an aortic valve caused by rheumatic fever. All commissures are merged together. This prevents the outflow of blood from the ventricle into the aorta (stenosis) and the valve cannot stop the backflow of blood from the aorta into the ventricle (insufficiency).
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required