Free medical illustrations
croup, acute obstructive laryngitis, obstructive, diphtheria, Corynebacterium diphtheriae, larynx, grayish white membranous deposits, deposits, membranous
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of an acute obstructive laryngitis (croup) caused by a diphtheria disease. The graphic shows the changes of the larynx caused by Corynebacterium diphtheriae (grey-white membranous deposits).
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required