Free medical illustrations
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required
Illustration, esophageal achalasia, stomach, esophagus, frontal plane, esophageal sphincter, muscles, food
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Illustration of an esophageal achalasia - Stomach and esophagus are cut in frontal plane. The lower esophageal sphincter is no longer able to relax its muscles. This disrupts the transport of food from the esophagus to the stomach.