Free medical illustrations
Free, Illustration, creative commons, electrocardiography, electrocardiograph, electrocardiogram, ECG,
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of an electrocardiograph used to create an ECG (electrocardiogram). During the examination procedure, electrodes are attached to the patient to record the activity of all heart muscle fibers. In particular, heart rate, heart rhythm and the electrical activity of the atria and ventricles can be recorded to provide information about possible heart disease.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required