Free medical illustrations
RNA polymerase enzyme - dark
RNA polymerase - dark
free, illustration, RNA polymerase, surface model, ribbon diagram, dark background, RNA, enzyme, synthesizes, DNA, proteins, information, Creative commons, RNAP, RNApol, DNA-dependent RNA polymerase
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of an RNA polymerase as a glass surface model with underlying deeper ribbon diagram on a dark background. RNA polymerase is an enzyme that synthesizes RNA from a DNA template. It consists of various proteins that envelop the DNA strand (red), unwind it and synthesize an RNA strand (yellow) based on the information contained in the DNA.This illustration is based on structural data from Gnatt, A.L., Cramer, P., Kornberg, R.D.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required