Free medical illustrations
SARS Spike-Glycoprotein - dark
SARS Spike Glycoprotein - dark
free, Illustration, SARS, coronavirus, spike protein, surface model, ribbon model, dark background, SARS-CoV-2, virus, surface, ACE2 receptor, infection, structural data, Creative commons
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of the SARS spike protein as a surface model with indicated ribbon model on a dark background. The spike glycoprotein spreads over the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and docks onto the ACE2 receptors of the cell surfaces of the lung tissue to infect them.Illustration based on structural data from Kirchdoerfer, R.N., Wang, N., Pallesen, J., Turner, H.L., Cottrell, C.A., McLellan, J.S., Ward, A.B.
Purchase an extended license of this illustration in high resolution:
- You can purchase a license of the illustration above in high-resolution via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - Print license includes image with transparent background
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required