Free medical illustrations
free illustration, ciliated epithelium, airways, epithelial cells, cilia, goblet cells
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Free illustration of a ciliated epithelium as e.g. occur in the airways. The epithelial cells have flexible cilia. Mucus-producing goblet cells are located between the epithelial cells.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required