Free medical illustrations
Polyp, petiolate, gastric polyp, gastric antrum, drawn illustration
Creative commons - Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Pedunculated polyp in the antrum of the stomach. The lower part of the ventral stomach wall has been removed to allow a look inside.
- If the rights of use are insufficient for your purposes or if you require a high-resolution version, you can acquire a license of the illustration above via the external payment service provider GUMROAD.
- Buy image starting 19€ via "Gumroad" (external link)
- - Payment by credit card or Paypal
- - Invoice
- - High resolution illustration
- - "Print" license also includes an additional version in TIFF format (transparent background)
- - no logo included in the picture
- - Illustration may be modified
- - no attribution required